Thursday, December 24, 2009
If you're a member of the Wishbox group (SL, not Hippo), come on by and get your present from under the tree! I wish to sincerely thank everyone for their support and kindness in 2009. Your kind words always push me on, and it's your enjoyment that makes me happy to do what I do. Here's to another productive year in 2010! Enjoy your pretty dress. :)
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Join us this weekend as we celebrate and dance in a Magical Winterland. Dress warm and bring your friends. Also new MM board just for this event, as well as games and prizes. If you missed our last party, here's your chance to make up for it. You don't want to miss out on this. Party starts at 5pm SLT this Saturday.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Stunning. Sensual. Otherwordly. The "Aphrodisia" silks set is electrifying Grecian goodness in three incredible colors. From an elven forest goddess, to a tantric belly dancer, or just an average day on a lush island: This outfit, laced with sculpted flowers, long flowing silk, and a beautiful design will make all those things come true. So come to the shop and see for yourself!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
My fae sister, Dyisi Oppewall, and I are happy to present to you our first collaboration, the "Gingerbread Coffin" set. All gingerbread, candy canes and icing, this darling little dress with striped stockings and matching coffin add a slightly macabre twist to an otherwise sweet and cheerful winter.
We had the idea for this set based on the song "Gingerbread Coffin" by Rasputina, a band we have both always loved. It being a rather creepy song about the dark imaginations of young girls, we were surprised at how "sugar, spice and everything nice" the finished set turned out! It's adorable.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
This is a remake of the original Wishbox best seller, "The Fairest Maiden"! This gown is incredibly lovely and romantic, now with sculpted details and ruffles, roses on the back of the skirt, and lush textures.
You can wear it as an overdress combination or as a chemise. It includes both short and long sleeves.
This is a total remake, not an update -- it is a new item entirely! I hope you love it!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Photo by Wisp, with Thumbelina and Charm pieces.
We've always wanted to do a photography contest, and we finally are, but with a twist! Mix and match pieces from two or more Wishbox outfits and have a chance to win prizes like big gift cards and store items. You share unique and new ways to wear your outfits, and you refresh your wardrobe, too!
* You must sign up to Flickr.com to enter this contest! Joining is free, simple and quick.
* The photo of your avatar wearing mixed and matched Wishbox items, you must upload and submit the photo to the Wishbox Flickr group.
* In your photo description, please state which outfits were used and any other fun details about the look you've created.
* Once you have submitted the photo to our Flickr group for the contest, you agree to give us permission to use, edit and distribute the photo for promotional purposes.
* 1st Place winner receives a L$2000 Gift Card to Wishbox, 2nd Place receives a L$1000 Gift Card, and 3rd Place receives a free gift.
* You may enter as many times as you wish if you have several different Mix and match outfits you wish to submit.
* Please keep in mind when entering the contest that your photography skills, editing and creativity are all judged in equal parts alongside the outfit you have created. We are not just judging the outfit, but the image as a whole.
* Entries must be received by midnight SLT on Nov. 1, 2009.
Have fun, get creative and enjoy yourselves! We can't wait to see your submissions!
Posted by Wisp Jinn at 12:52 AM
Monday, August 31, 2009
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Finally, presenting the much-anticipated addition to Wishbox's gown collection: The Lady of the Rose.
With such a grand sense of fantasy and romance, primwork that draws in the eye to all the right places, and textures that really pop, the wonderful "Signora della Rosa" will be a treasured addition to the finest gown collections.
Whimsical flourishes adorn the corset and bolero jacket, matched by a tulle overskirt that gently veils the bold gem-tone underlayers. The prim and sculpted accents are precious roses, ribbons and ruffles.
This versatile piece comes with several sleeve choices including a jacket, fingerless gloves, sheer bell sleeves and more! “Signora Della Rosa” is sure to become a fashion staple for every lady’s wardrobe.
Resize scripted for a quick, easy, perfect fit!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Ever get the feeling that you need to reconnect with nature? Well, now you can in style! Wishbox has just released the Henna Leaf Silks set, it's perfect for jungle dwelling Panthers, Forest Nymphs, Garden Fae, wild Kajirae & Much more! Be one with nature again as deep green leaves & vines caress & coil around this beautiful set! The hips are adorned with a belt of lush foilage and green silks that gently flow with you; it's even got a cute set of matching vine shoes! Resize scripts are included in all prim parts for a fast & easy perfect fit!